What is a POTA Report?
POTA (Patron of the Arts) Reports are critiques and summaries of events that students have seen during each semester.
All students will complete one report per semester.
Live Event Report:
1. Attend a live performing arts event.
2. The performance must be at least 30 minutes.
3. Answer the questions on this page and submit the work electronically.
Recorded Performance Report:
1. Listen to the ALL of the following recordings. You must answer each questions about each piece/composer.
1. Give Us This Day by David Maslanka
2. Pines of Rome by Ottorino Respighi
2. Answer the questions on this page and submit the work electronically.
POTA REPORTS FOR MS. COOPER (CONCERT BAND AND WIND SYMPHONY)
POTA REPORTS FOR MR. REXROAT (SYMPHONIC BAND AND WIND ENSEMBLE)