What is a POTA Report?
POTA (Patron of the Arts) Reports are critiques and summaries of events that students have seen during each semester.
All students will complete one report per semester.
Live Event Report:
1. Attend a live performing arts event.
2. The performance must be at least 30 minutes.
3. Answer the questions on this page and submit the work electronically.
Recorded Performance Report:
1. Listen to the following recordings. You must answer each questions about each piece/composer.
1. Second Suite in F by Gustav Holst
2. Eternal Father Strong to Save
3. Aurora Awakes by John Mackey
2. Answer the questions on this page and submit the work electronically.
POTA REPORTS FOR MS. COOPER (CONCERT BAND AND WIND SYMPHONY)
POTA REPORTS FOR MR. REXROAT (SYMPHONIC BAND AND WIND ENSEMBLE)